Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This old man

This old man

wow, now my google rating back to normal standards, google kan the CB spiderman kar ching already, now my rating is back to normal, knn ang moh kao minimart also wanna touch my humble blog... in my last post, I ended with "cong jut sega lunga pani"...

for Dr sam's benefit, he farking no clue what I was trying to tell him... he kept telling me he got 101 engineering terms to show-off to me and he nobely refused. hahaha... he say must say in layman terms... so, ok.. layman terms.

Potemkin came from Potemkin theory and also Giogori potemkin a Chief ministar in 1787 to the empress Catherine of Russia. That ministar will stay 1 day ahead of the empress and set up props to hid the deteorating villages behind the props. So, in todays context, ang mo kao call this Lemon car. Or cars that looks farking fierce, but in actual fact, is shit.

Yesterday, there is one Ah Pek at sam's workshop, telling he drained off the engine oil in his car to prove that car can run without engine oil. That old man have been bothering sam the whole day and asked him to install unichip in his Vios. KNN, when I reached there, I realised that the idoit old man actually told sam to advance his ignition by 60 degrees. Where got people like that one? hahaha.... If you don't do it, he will kan your backside! When I reached there... I "Wah lan eh!" white smoke, black smoke and cigeratte smoke all shooting out from the exhaust pipe... the Old man still say "normal mah..." I hid at the corner laughing la... where got people like that one...

Farking Old man saw me laughing away... he walked over to me... OMG! ... siao liao... he started to ask me stupid questions... then sam whispered to me "...Lucky you came..." CB lor, trying hard to smile at the old man, ...its my turn to kenna grinding session by the CB ah pek. He even show me his radiator water colour,... then told me he only add normal water, no coolant... and damn proud his radiator water turn brownish colour... he insisted it is pink colour... wah lan eh...

I really don't know what has nature done to this old man. So much as to make him open the radiator's cap without a second thought. Dr Sam " Oui!!" Jumps out of the way... and shouted "Siao ah! Tired of living already ah?" ... hahaha... farking old man.

I also ran away.... cb old man....

Old man bought sam dinner or something... When the old man noticed sam didnt finish his food... He puts down his spoon, opens sam's styrofoam box and check! You should have seen Sam's face, sam glanced sheepishly at the old man... hahaha... "You vegetarian uh?" old man shouted at sam.... "err... can't finish leh" sam replied. The old man face is totally crumpled, I think he wanna eat up the leftover or something... omg! Eh, his face damn fierce lor... growling deeply and staring at the leftover food... hahaha... "grrr..." kekekek... I felt like kicking his balls lor... hahaha

Today, my colleague told me a story about his friend who works at a local bank... one evening, when no one's around... the petite girl sitting across the room walked over to ask some lame question about nothing... Then the CB Ah neh, started some lame conversation and ended up stroking the hands of the petite girl. According to my friend, the petite girl became arouse for some reasons... the Ah neh held the girl's hand and brought her to some meeting room, locked the doors behind and had a, you know... local bang bank. He then started to describe to me how nice the tits were and stuff,... ai yoh..., I tell you hard hard man... hahaha... you dunno what hard hard means.... its ok. I won't blame you. Its just nature way of expressing itself when things just happen to happen... and it does happen.... hahaha...

Anyway...
Those running on Unichip Q, Destek has released a firmware update so please, come back for updating... thks.

we dynoed our suzuki swift sport turbo... 186 bhp
Kevin's YRV turbo won Suzuki ignis sport at 6 car length ( because CB kevin's car is damn short hahahaha...eh, relak relak la brudder hahahaha )
Ben's WRX auto win Evo 10
Jia Xiong Lancer 1.5 Ex Turbo fine tuned for better low end power


coming soon:
Mitsubishi Lancer GLX Turbo charged
Suzuki swift sport turbo charged

No comments: