Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mazda RX8 supercharged with boost cooler injection kit


Mazda RX8 supercharged with boost cooler injection kit

Yes. This is a really cool ride. I really like this one. This ride is tuned previously by another guy. Very very famous one. This tuner has one of the fastest lap timings in sepang with his evo. Till date, I havent heard anyone broke his record.

Ok, this ride is simply fabulous. Rotary engines are impressive. We spent the evening installing the injection kit and went out to tune the ride. Ride comes with racing clutch, lighten flywheel, manual GB, supercharger kit, emanage ultimate, aftermart exhaust system, open pod. And of course, the latest addition is the injection kit.

We retune the car to give better response, removed the power surge on sudden WOT, and also setup the ultimate to be able to switch maps to maximize the injection kit to the fullest. So, the owner has the option to reconfigure his ride on the fly. Very much like flying an airplane hahaha..... On-this, on-that la...

Owner test drove the car and was very impressed with the results. During my short conversation with him, I understand that he has some of background knowledge of air/fuel ratio and stuff and commented that my tuning is very impressive. Sam? Of course happy la...

Supercharger is the setup which will give you that instant power on the low end side. On a RX8, wow, damn nice.

Results:
Very smooth acceleration, smooth cruising, more torque, more power and with injection kit, car pulls even stronger till redline 8000 rpm. Nice.

On the flip-side, I felt this is a very expensive setup. I mean, thats me la... may not be an issue to some people, I think... hahaha...

No comments: