Monday, July 28, 2008

Honda Stream NA powers up

Honda Stream NA powers up

Yup, this ride made me lost a bet with Sam hahaha... I betted this setup should win... while Sam betted another which runs open pod, with a special type of extractor.

I bet the cold air intake with stock extractor. Knn, I lost.

That cost me 1 dinner for 4 at Gullimard Turtle house. The Turtle soup there has tender turtle meat and very nicely stewed turtle soup, with additional turtle skin and a small claypot of crocodile stew, it made me rethink my theories on car setup.

I must admit, Sam still has it huh? Or its just lousy me... anyway... I'm based on theories and he based mainly only his greasy brains? who knows... If you ask me, I bet its because of our bet that made him use his blains... hahaha

Anyway... after that run, he decided to put in the same extractor, a new HKS muffler and redo his air intake setup.

Here's the results :
Much Better mid range (3000rpm) and stronger high end (5000~)

No comments: