Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 Turbo


Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 Turbo

Owner agrees to let me take a picture of his engine bay... hairy bimbos are all over the net, I think I might just land on another ape if not for this picture.

Here we have a very nicely done up CS3 turbo with SSqv blow off valve, custom rocker covers, custom mandrel bent extractor, intercooler, Apexi AVCS boost controller and all the other stuff you can imagine while wanking in the toilet.

The moment I opened the engine bay, I was like wow! What we did on this ride was to remove the unichip which was already installed, and hook up Emanage Ultimate. Wire up the staging injectors and increase the boost.

I dunno about you, but, for the owner, lolz... the moment we went high boost, he was like smiling and laughing all the way man... lolz... "You like more happy than me..." was my comment to his euphoric countenance. lozl...

There you have it, a very nicely done up CS3 turbo running on staging injectors, controlled using Emanage Ultimate!

Overall, I throughly enjoyed myself. This is indeed one of the coolest rides in town!

Enjoy!

No comments: