Friday, August 6, 2010

My days in the airforce

I know, the waiting list, OMG, damn paiseh... lolz... I'm trying to rush the dyno and workshop tools to arrive the soonest man.

Besides making K's STI low end more punchy, major tuning works are on-hold for the time being, I know Dn's waiting for turbo :)

I remember this morning my days in the Airforce as a cadet pilot. Somehow, each time I look back, its filled with much regret. No doubt, my course com suxz bad, the course mates I had was out of this world, I dunno about you, but, I looked back, and many a times, rewind the tape and replayed the times in my mental projector, I saw what an arsehole I was. Still, friends like Cpt Willy, James, Paul chew, Alan, that equally asshollic Kelvin Kwan! lolz... Deep down, I'm filled with thanks for putting up with an anal. anyway, the mental recall does fill me with much nostalgic memories, that one can only say if, "I were to re-do history", I would do it otherwise. We all move on, still the tapes of history are intact.

115 Basic Wing Course is by far the finest breed of men I know.

Mistakes like blowing engines in the early days of my tuning career are equally valuable. Its though these bad experience that one can learn much, though, it would be best to do without, still, if it does happen, we move on.

During my cadet days, the best times besides doing aerobatics was times spent together with fellow course mates. The bloody 115 BWC initiation where we all lay flat, dead drunk... lolz... memories. Its been a good 10 years now.

Well, thats life I guess... lolz... Ok, coming soon, TS turbo charges, GC8 with STI engine, TS on NOS, GC8 on 2.8 stroker cosworth engine, EK4 on drugs and Fiat Bravo on steroids!

Stay tuned

No comments: