Saturday, August 10, 2013

You get this to make it sound right

After seeing so many BOVs, you got to see this one from COBB tuning. The brand itself speaks volumes. COBB Tuning XLE BPV Subaru Impreza WRX 08+ Arent you sick of so many fake BOVs that doesnt work? COBB Tuning XLE BPV Subaru Impreza WRX 08+ Brands like HKS have seen to many fakes, the moment you hear one of HKS's BOV go by, the next thing you think of is China. Having something that is unique and fake free is important to both power and looks. I've seen so many BOVs by now and COBB Tuning's version, you just got to have it. I've seen it once in a customer's ride, tried so hard and so long to find it, just this morning, while surfing the net, wow! Finally! My verdict on this is a 5 star rating for its looks and performance. How much boost can this baby hold? lol, I've heard it never hit that boost leak or creep issue till date... that's braggin rights in my opinion.

No comments: