Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Coming soon

Ok... I'm leaving myself a note here...

Stock wrx, totally LTA compliant type, boost up and basic reflashing
Euro R NA on methanol
Suzuki swift sport turbo charged on methanol
WRX 2.5L with Sumo turbo going for 600 bhp
1.5L TS turbo with powervalve and methanol dynoed at 220 bhp, 30 kg torque, 170 bhp on wheel
Honda stream turbo charged switching from Microtech ecu to run on emanage ultimate
WRX 2.0 with VF22 turbo

Yes! 1.5L TS turbo making 220 bhp. Owner is a returning customer, he used to have his lancer GLX turbo charged done up by us. I'm gonna write up on his recent races and post the results. This ride looks great and definately keeping up with the latest trends and designs. Once I've the time, I'll write up the articles one at a time.

Most of the time, I ended up writing half-way... then by the time I return, I have one more on hand to think about... hahaha

No comments: