Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Honda Euro R with methanol


Honda Euro R with methanol

Ok, we all know playing NA is damn expensive lor... if mola is not a concern, then water-methanol injection kit on NA will generate an additional 20~30 whp. Not much I know, as compared to turbo charging, the amount of bhp gain is definately not worth the effort.

However, in garmen opinion, they prefer playing NA lor... anyway, 20~30 whp is on the safe side la... I don't think I should push it to the very limits of the engine la, later even friends also cannot be then jia lat already.

Usually, in tuning, I prefer to do the car as-if its my own, its a need to get the most out of the current setup and imagine how I would like the car to be. Driving a ridiculously modified car is nothing new to me, I still enjoy every bit of it and I definately know how it is like to own a lemon. hahaha... if the car stalls every morning, or stalls while you drive down the multi-storey carpark every morning, that frustrates me totally.

I would keep one map for day-to-day driving, another for drag, and another for track. They are all different lor... hahaha... Not very very different, they are similar but the difference can be felt. At least by me.

There are times when times didnt turn out as expected, no doubt, like in every game, there are days when you win and days you don't. Maybe one day, I can be like michael shoe-maker, win and win like nobody business hahaha... even so, its still his passion in racing.

ok, though the number of lost race is damn few, those are the car that stayed in my memory all the time. I think its human la, my humble apologies to those... we tend to remember the lows more than the ups... With a blog site, it will be easy to track everything i guess ...

OK ok... fark the moody feeling, this Honda euro R is a damn luxury ride to own. Posh posh looking, lots of room space, and guess what,... honda race tuned this ride stock from the factory! :)

Verdict:
This kit is seriously meant for streching the limits with the stock setup. It would be better to TC this ride for the eye-opening wow effect.

No comments: