Monday, March 30, 2009

Sha's Wedding

sha's Wedding

Saturday ends early as Sharul's getting married and Sam and I were invited to his wedding. I decided to pen it down so that I can easily congratulate him again in the future without forgetting his anniversary :)

I was suppose to fine tune Ronny's Lancer ex that day but the morning was occupied running errands. I rushed down to workshop as soon as I could and Ronny has already left when I reached there. I need to fine tune his low-end as instructed by sam, I explained that 90% of the time was spent resolving the P1241 puzzle and my focus was mostly spent on that. I kind of miss Ronny... but I can guess his gorgeous girlfriend will not like Sam and me taking away their afternoon. I met her before, her voice is very sweet to begin, I heard her voice before when they followed us for tuning and was too shy to say anything. I used to work in a Jap company and one of my ex-colleague who lives in the same area as her also has that sweet gentle voice and equally charming. Not that I am some pervert or something, I wondered if it could be the water in this part of sillypore that produced high quality vegetables? It is rare in sillypore to see another such demure and voice that captivating.

During tuning, my eyes was glued to the laptop. I can tell sam didnt looked her in the eye when we said "bye" and "goodnight" hahaha... Shy la sam... A fear that the captivation will delude our focus and we had difficultly filtering and focusing in tuning Ronny's ride, when she laughed at one of Ronny's lame jokes which we couldnt make out, her laughter was total. My eyes left the laptop but the confines of imaginary boundaries of my front passenger seat kept me sane. Sam on the other-hand reacted differently. He dropped them off a nearby coffeeshop and successfully pursuaded Ronny to have their dinner while we continued tuning. hahaha...

I call this the full-moon effect where man turns into wolfs. hahaha... Hey, fark la, the 2 ding dong below the banana is mass producing alot of C19H28O2 (testosterone). I can't help it, it's not my fault, but I think Sam's ding dong produces much more testosterones than mine... hahaha. His testosterones has overflowed to his brains causing involuntary slurs in his speech and mild shivers as he tries to control his male instincts. hahaha... The moment she alights, Sam howled uncontrollably... no la no la... I exegerated hahaha... The last time I spoke to pretty girls is to one of Sha's friend. She was holding a book from Stephanie Meyers, Eclipes. I broke the rules and we chatted mostly about the book's characters like bella swan and Edward. I've completed Twlight and am half way into New moon at that time while she was already in the third series of Meyer's marvelous creations.

Sharul's lancer GLX turbo is done by Sam and tuned by me. Running on racing clutch and boosting high enough to make all his passengers smile. Sha's wedding is super modern modern la... Oh, its a malay wedding and we felt very very honoured to be invited to a malay wedding. Sam wears long sleeves that day, and I wear my lucky reds.

"Sha asks Sam and Jxxxxx to come up to the stage to say somethings..." shouted the DJ over the PA.... OMG! I hide under the table lor... I wanted to say this, " Saya tak boleh chakap melayu, except Mee rebus, Mee siam and bee hoon soto,..." hahaha... seriously shy lor... we pretended to be someone else... trying very hard not to overcome the stage fright, but not able to... Our skin colour betrays us and someone across the table points at us and I immediately shook my head and pretended to be someone else... hahaha...

The atmosphere is relaxing with cool breezes that evening and has a touch of malay tradition despite having butlers patroling around serving his guest. Someone went up to sing unchain melody that evening... hahaha... I saw one of the chef singing along... when it reach the chorus..." ...stilllll minee......." the chef sends his 2 middle finger up into the sky, trembling as the chef screams with his possessed eyes coiled back and you can imagine his enjoyment... when the chef stopped shaking his head and recovered from his convulsions, saw me and sam giggling at his gustomic anthem .... he smiled while we squirted our eyes back to the marvelous brani in front of us... still giggle while I'm writing this... cb chef... hahaha

Evening was very very joyous... not bad... tuning cars can tune until this kind of stage... making friends as we go along... Truely, friendship requires time to build and day-one friendly can only be love-at-first sight... otherwise fake and business minded. hahaha... gay maybe... hahaha...

once again. Congratulation to Sharul and wife.

coming soon...
Suzuki swift sport Turbo.

No comments: