Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nick's Suzuki swift sport Turbo

Nick's Suzuki swift sport Turbo

Nick, a perculiar fella indeed... dressed in round neck Ts, designer's touch is evident in his bearings, very friendly chap, those type that chicks would open their legs for and come back beggin for more, talking to him is a pleasant experience, one that you would check the passenger's seat for stain marks before seating... nah... just kidding... hahaha... usually the back seat la... hahaha... cb...

Here, we put in a huge intercooler, IHI vf-8 turbo, mega injectors, wastegate, powervalve and similan jiow also have la... Limited edition HKS EVC boost controller, people use samco silicon pipe, he use HKS silicon pipe, then the new HKS SSQV which is black in colour and cost a bomb too, then he have casted exhaust manifold, meshed filter, high grade stainless steel pipes everywhere, ecu wise, it is emanage ultimate, thick 2.5" Aluminium radiator, Defi genome meters, suspensions, CB, alot alot more la... if I keep going, I think the whole farking blog will be filled with all his parts.

Nick saw the entire process of starting up the car... Not before I prepared him mentally of what to expect, still I can see the familiar shocked expressions when the car started up. He left only when things started to appear normal. hahaha... those who have seen this part of the tuning process will feel likewise also... tramatising.

Swift sport comes with semi forged pistons and con-rods, what we wanna do here is get a 200 bhp on this ride and smile your way home. On a 1050 kg ride, excellent handling, swift sport is a formidable track car, for this, we tuned this ride track-ready.

Gear 1, sam floors the accelerator, turbo lags for the first 3000 rpm, at 3500 rpm, the audible turbo relentlessly spooling forces air into the engine, we hardly felt the car's rear suspension squart and the rpm takes an immediate swipe at the dashboard. I bet a 400 nm of torque on this ride. Rpm hit 7500 rpm instantly on gear 1 complements of close ratio gearing. Gear 2 engages flawlessly, it seems like farker sam have been practising on his civic turbo, rpm takes another swipe, wastegate roaring away in the middle of the night, mixing an octave higher with powervalve, singing while the car surges forward. Gear 3, boost read an onslaught from the turbo, the engine roars as the wheel spin on every uneven bumps. Gear 4, all I think about is when Sam is going to let go the throttle. CB.

It is only when sam releases the throttle and brake that I realised how fast we were actually flying at. The swift sport engineering for driver's prespective is high-speed bias, giving the driver excessive confidence, no doubt the handling and braking power for this 1 ton ride is fabulous, it still sends cold chill down my spine to realise how fast we were sprinting.

I left last minute instructions to sam to remind the owner on how to handle this ride and what to expect in the coming months. "We've created another monster" sam said with a smurk.

Ah fah... hahaha... funny guy, he opens the bonnet and admire the engine bay. In chinese, he say "shin sang" his creations... I shouted profanity and with my hand in front of my dick I started to shake back-forth asking him to wank and shoot into the turbo.... hahaha... Again he admired the engine and said some chinese love poems to the engine, and again but with more excitement, I shake my upfaced palms, thumbs touching finger and "ahhhh.... ahhh..." hahaha... "quickly quickly... " aim for the turbo ... hahaha... He showed me the middle finger with his brows touching each other... haha... farker must have been poisoned by sam...


before you start scrutinizing my home made video, and call it a lousy cheapo production, you should be informed that this sillypore funniest home video is made using my laptop's webcam. yes, the same laptop that tune your car, is the same laptop filming his piece of art. Look, i left my king-kong camera at home so, make do with this will-ya... the purple thing is the mouth of the turbo which Ah-fah suppose to aim, the shiny piece of metal in front is called the intercooler... a little too big la... but, looks more tiong... hahaha... nick wants performance, sam wants monster look... so... that piece of intercooler fits and filled the span of the front bumper's opening. That ensures all the cool air rams it hard.

Fine, i'll improve on my video and picturistic aspect of life. You know, I was explaining some tuning parameters to Doctor last night, and for once, it really felt awkward talking to a medical doctor and sort of explaining why this and that in the mappings, its like teaching daddy how to fark... hahaha... how many of you out there actually gets a chance to preach to a Doctor? hahaha... I tell you SHIOK ah!... hahaha... make me feel like a prof. of something... eh, fark la... I enjoy it... yah... lame.. I know, but, it does feel good...

Dr. wilson was there last evening, PHD in economics... and he asked me about malaysian's economic according to paul krugman... hey, when I was explaining this to Sam, I could explain it like I know everything... but, in front of wilson, omg, the balls just shrink a little, eyes not meeting his, and I ommited a mega chunk of my memorised paragraphs from the book on depression economics. I felt the need to grasp for more air and his politeness in the discussion didnt helped the matter at all.

Last evening, our white swift sport was there changing his clutch... he raced with his friend's 20k modification swift sport, packed with forged internals, 1.2 bar of boost, vf34 turbo blah blah... he lost by 2 car length. We know jolly well that ours gonna lose that race, but 2 car length is a little too short for a short hatchback huh? Ok, play fair, ours has methanol injection kit, powervalve, td04 turbo and low boost of 0.8 bars, now with exedy 3 pug racing clutch. He's now discussing on building a forged engine, not sure when though... evil!

No comments: