Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sibeh Tua Pao injector cleaner

Sibeh Tua Pao injector cleaner

Yesterday, our 1.5 TS turbo came over to inform us that his car now drives wierd. And started to discribe the symtoms to us the moment he floored the accelerator, the car started to jerk like a horse and cannot rev past 4000 rpm. When he describes the problem, he also informed us that these symtoms occured only after he poured in Sibeh Tua Pao injector cleaner into his engine.

Hahaha... most of us already know that these CB products really does their job farking well. but, the farking problem is that when it really does what it claims to do, will it deterimental to the health of the engine?

What happened here was that the Super Tua Pao injector cleaner from bangala started to scrub the injector clean like nobody's business, so clean until the farking injector when spray, not only spray small small quantities, now spray mega amount of fuel into the engine. Now the asshole so big, the moment the hole open, everything come out. CB farking flood the engine with fuel lor... now now... before you start to preach like sam... it is my cb duty to inform you that the engineers in toyota and subaru also not stupid lah... got something call endurance and stress test lor... they let the farking engine run like they own kuwait oil wells... then after donkey hours later, they check the injectors and all other more common parts like pistons and stuff... so, you bet they know about slug blah blah blah... anyway, our usual RON 98, 95 etc contains detergent to clean the injectors. Not just caltex la... so, fark ok... but, what better way to prove it than to have someone tried it already....

Run-in engine. WTF is that... it is also to allow all these CB carbon and shit build-up to equlibrum. Meaning, after 5000 km or so, I expect to retune this TS again. Fark.

But, ok lah... tuning is fun and dinner at jalan kayu also not bad.

Last night, CB sam tell me he studied Law. knn... not study lor... its Study LAW. Wah... knn, my eye pop out, jaws wide open until bubble in my mouth... staring at his sibeh solomen face in disbelief... wah... then hor... to prove he smarter than me, he asked me.

Sam, "ok. I ask you. Money lending need license or not?"
blinking like Albert eistien at me with that poker face
Me, "need Lar. cb"
Sam, "No Need! Reallyyyyyy.... hee hee hee hee hee" covers his mouth and smiling behind his hands, so damn proud he prove my stupidity He was so sure that he made me felt damn farking silly and stupid.

He then turn to our TS friend. "Eh, what you think" Our TS friend is studying law in school now...

TS friend, "No need..."

WOW... I ate the humble pie man... cb.

If I got no dick, I might just blush to death on the spot. Then, I said, " For the sake of PRIDE, I will prove you wrong. I too studied law. Seriously. And for the sake of my farking pride, I will prove you wrong and not just that. I will put it on my blog site for eternal rememberence!"

He also say no need paid up capital blah blah ... hmm... ok... fine.

They all laughed at my arrogance and feeble attempts to save my embarrassment. I told sam, he is faking outdated liaoz. And, he doesnt read. hahaha... nevermind, i gentleman one... He even describes to me his experiences with his own former credit company, CID, RCB and all the likes of CB ABCDEFG... so,... pls.

Website to Singapore statues online
Chapter 188 -> Moneylenders Act from ministry of law

Rule 3. Security deposit placed with Accountant-Genral under section 5(5)(C)...... so how much deposit...
license is $1200 under rule 5 per year.

From sillypore moneylener's license, heres the requirements:
The following are some of the criteria for the grant of a Moneylender's licence:
...
the applicant and every person who is or will be responsible for the management of the business is familiar with the provisions of the Moneylenders Act 2008 and its Rules;
the proposed business premises to be licensed is suitable for the conduct of the moneylending business; and
a security deposit of $20,000 for every place of business for the proper conduct of the business, has been placed with the Accountant-General. The security deposit is to be provided in the form of an irrevocable Banker’s Guarantee upon approval of your application.

Got it from Insolvency and Public Trustee's Office website, under registry of moneylenders.

So, who is the bodoh now... hahaha... Then, he said things about hire purchases... hiaz... i think i won't continue with this law law thing here...

Pride!

No comments: