Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dyno Killers

This asshole almost blow up my dyno machine sia! I can still watch in my mental projector that dirty smirk on his face. basket, almost grinning, almost laughing, that look is like nevana on earth.

Car spools so hard that you cant see the meters. car went waaaarrp, waarrpp... 0~100 in less than 5s. OMG, the best part? Its just a Vios.

I'm starting to compile my list of banned Dyno user, you assholes belong to the Dyno Killer club. My daqplus 22 dyno is rated at 800 WHP x 4.

Yes, this ride produces so much torque, if not for the extremely light 950kg chassis, the clutch would definately be a problem. Its a good thing I used good gearbox oil for this ride......

Anyway, chill, we all had load and load of fun and laughter.... btw, sean you're also on my banned list. kekekeke.... fark you all....



cheers my ass....

Anti-Dyno Killer.

No comments: