Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Honda EK4 with Hondata

I initially wanted to put the title as Honda EK4 on rampage, but I thought it would sound so lame I might change my blog to Shower Express instead. Yeah, thats what Ah fah told my suppliers, Shower Express sia lolz..... the supplier almost fainted, we laughed till shit came out man....

Anyway, heres the Dyno Charts for before and after.


What happened previously was the car drove like a frog. It literally hopped from place to place, I mean, it was so damn bad, the tune was literally a punishment. Tuning Hondata standalone ECU is a joy. Mainly because it is simple to tune and to make the car run like the wind, thats simple.

Owner SMS me yesterday, man, I tuned his car last week and only yesterday he sms me that he revved till 9k and the car felt no lag, just kept going!

Nice! No DBW to bluff people man, this old man's car still runs on cable and to make the ride sprint is like asking grandpa to fark again in his 90s. lolz... aww... just kidding...

ok, stay tuned, more to come... :)

almost forgot... the main reason why this ride can pull so hard, well.... when the bloody vtec kicks in, it has another 4000 RPM worth of solid Vtec to keep your bloodshot eyes wide like the full moon!

Real coolz ride....

No comments: