Saturday, August 20, 2011

Its been a looong wait

For starters, to those hardcore fans who visited my workshop and asked me to update my blog... my sincere thanks. Its been a looong wait for you guys.

Lets get this blog site up and running.

This blog was started some many years ago and those days, after tuning till 2am in the morning, going home was a drag. The day of excitement ended with a sleepy wife sitting beside you pretending to be listening with snores in between "Keep talking, I'm listening...zzz...zzz..." Events that happened, the excitement, the achievement and the good times with Sam, those are still vivid in my memories, like our first date, first kiss, first fark, whatever... Trying to share them with my wife is like trying to peel an orange with my dick.

Some smart arse along the way showed my blogger. Well, why not, and thats way the way I talked to that someone special, sharing how I felt about this car and that turbo and stuff... It was basically how I felt and guess what, no one told me about the amount of people reading my blog, I mean 1 day 400 hundred, wow... from Junior colleage to Uni, they read and laughed about the stories they read.

Running a business now is hell. Uncle lai warned me. I didnt know it was that bad.

You get workshops and ill brained people trying kick your arse. You get hell if their customers came to your workshop. my... my... hell man... They say I do shit job and stuff.... omg... well... its been 1 year.

This article is the foreplay to good times ahead. To those buggers out there, bad times are good for seeing things in the right prespective. Things became clearer, you see the true essence of things, you see friends in the true nature. Be smart and live through it, those who stuck by you, cherish them. For me, those farkers get cheap Motul oil, and no dun sell OWS oil

No comments: