Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WRX with swapped wires



Subaru WRX 2.0 with VF43 Turbo

For goodness sake, this is the 4th car I encountered that I simply cannot reflash from Dienowtech. I told my guy, if I cant tune this ride, I'll chop off my dick. Yeah, everyone's hoping to see the impossible. I know the wires have been swapped. In the previous occasions, we were busy and we simply acknowledge our lack of abilities and pass off and not tunable.

This time round, we have installed on this ride, a VF43 turbo, STI intercooler, boost controller, blow-off valve and many more goodies, I mean if this can't be done I really dunno what to do. No choice bro...

Lawrence kept my facebook filled with girls from the netherlands. What happened to the translucent peek-a-boo, hole in between buttons photos? Those big mamas like to purposely wear those undersized shirts and stand side ways for you, eh, I sure see one lor... yah, la sup, I admit... I would also stick my fingers in between, I think its firm felt, especially with those with lacy strips one... omg,... eh, machiam she open the button but you cannot stand lor... this time round, I must make it happen. Must prove my manhood, cannot stand must chop off hehehe...

Borrowed my fren's same model wrx to see the wiring... basket, same sia. Its 10pm on a 7th month night in Autobay. Air is cold and breeze is eery. This area sure feels very lawrence on a 7th month sia.... was on my way back but if this ride's gonna fill up my wet dreams, I'm gonna make it work. Aint gonna give up the wets for some srewed-up swapped wires. Yes, the owner finally realised his wires was swapped, but strangely cool countenance seems to approve of the barbaric act that follows if I fail.

Alone in a mist of lawrence filled area, detouring from home and back to workshop sure sounds like a good idea but, when reality stikes, looking at the ride, and the possible loss of flesh, I have to make this work. I did the simplest thing, cut all the wires.

Re-connecting the wire back resulted in my punching in the air screaming, for all you know, it worked. Lawrence must be surprised by my shouting, for no one was here to feel the feeling of success.

It worked!

Whats next is tuning. VF43 is a relatively new turbo, it fetches a premium price for sure and the best way to know is to try it. Before we tuned this ride, the boost levels is way below our mark. Engine is pinging for sure and our plan now is to let the owner know that the finished product will be very much more powerful than what he is used to having.

There you have it, a 320 wheel horse ride on my sad dyno, and about 400nm of torque on engine.

During test drive, lolz.... owner step on partial throttle, the car shoots forward, the very moment it shoots, he releases the throttle... lolz... power la... it take a bit of getting used to right avery? lolz...

Anyway, all ends well. All smiles.

Why should the wires be swapped? Who carez....

Drive safe and smile!! lolz...

1. Jeff's Picanto Turbo with Dyno chart
2. Terrence's Subaru TS Turbo
3. Scott's WRX
4. Mitsubushi Ex 1.5 turbo

No comments: